Hey lovely readers,
Boost your energy with Bee Pollen!
So I first learned about Bee Pollen at a Health, Nutrition & Wellness course a couple of years ago. It’s a fabulous superfood for your smoothie, as well as to sprinkle on salads, desserts or just have with an avocado as a little snack. It is a high source of protein, and interestingly, contains nearly ALL of the nutrients required by humans. So, Bee Pollen is a worthy superfood to add into your diet, available in most health food stores or online here.
It is known to have the following benefits:
- Weight control
- Eliminates food cravings
- Fertility promoter – it stimulates ovarian function
- Helps with allergies – Similar to how vaccination works with children’s diseases, pollen works the same way with allergies.
- Improves strength and athletic performance
You can simply add it into your existing smoothie routine, or try out these one:
1 tsp Bee Pollen
1/2 Large Avocado
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Flaxseed
1 tsp Maca Powder
2 scoops Vegan Chocolate Protein ( I use Arbonne, but you can also use Sunwarrior)
Revitalise Tip: If you don’t want to include the protein powder, you can use 1 tbsp raw cacao powder instead and add a tsp of stevia to sweeten.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
- Add more water if you prefer a thinner smoothie, and enjoy!
Until next time, much love