I am sharing with you a super valuable message and real gems of insight. 2017 has been one of the biggest years of my life in terms of my own spiritual growth. I’ve learnt some really powerful lessons and been able to implement and integrate them into my life.
The great thing about a new year is it is a chance to make different choices. I don’t believe in resolutions, but I do believe in greater self awareness and a choice to be the best version of yourself. Don’t just say a resolution because you think you should, then beat yourself at the end of January when that resolution is nowhere to be seen. We have to be more conscious about what we say we want!
If 2017 didn’t bring you all of what you’d hoped for, doesn’t mean 2018 will be the same. It will only be the same if you allow it to be. After all there are lessons everywhere if we choose to see them as that, and not obstacles!
The 33 Nuggets
These 33 nuggets of wisdom came out during a journalling exercise and I share them with you in the hope they help you soar to happiness and fulfilment.
1. Listen to your body it knows best!
2. Eat mindfully & only when you’re hungry. We’re a society who eats their feelings, stress & boredom but who also struggle with digestive problems.
3. BELIEF is the most powerful ingredient for manifesting your dreams & visions.
4. When you shift your perception, you’ll start to see the same things in a different light.
5. Opportunities come to you when you live in your joy.
6. Write clear intentions and ASK for what you want.
7. You are FAR more powerful than you realise.
8. You’ll only get in life what you believe is possible. Dream with no limits.
9. Heal your inner child so you can let go of your past struggles & pains.
10. Perfectionism is a self-sabotaging technique because deep down you’re afraid of failure and don’t believe you’re good enough.
11. 30 minutes of meditation every day will reduce anxiety, stress & completely transform your own clarity and happiness.
12. Feeling truly heard and supported by your partner creates deeper intimacy and connection.
13. Cutting out refined sugars will have an astronomical effect on your energy, mental clarity & moods.
14. Don’t live with any regrets. Heal broken relationships, say how you feel, live in the moment.
15. Forgiveness is one of the most powerful medicines there is.
16. Treasure time with your family. They are the only one you’ve got.
17. Put yourself first. Set boundaries and only create time for people who love you unconditionally and enhance who you are.
18. Let go of anger and resentment. life is too short.
19. Have a NO MATTER WHAT attitude
20. Collaborate with people that you can learn from and who empower you, let go of the old paradigm of competition. We are stronger together.
21. Your mind will try to control you but stay connected to your heart an spirit to live with true happiness.
22. Attend workshops, seminars & events to get inspired, learn & get out of your comfort zone.
23. Take ACTION! All it takes is to start with one small step towards your goal.
24. Happiness is like an orgasm, if you try too hard it’ll go away.
25. Regardless of what happens, never doubt the goodness of others. We are all the same at our core, don’t be fooled by what is on the surface. You never know what people are going through.
26. Trust in yourself. You have the ability to create whatever you desire.
27. People are craving people of integrity & authenticity. Be one.
28. Thank FEAR for sharing its concerns with you, but DO IT anyway.
29. Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is REST.
30. We can’t force creativity. We have to nurture it by nurturing ourselves and giving ourselves the space to allow it to surface.
31. Be open to all possibilities. Sometimes the greatest opportunities are the ones we don’t plan for.
32. The magic of life is in the journey, not the destination.
33. Live in the moment. Be present. Show up. NOW.
I trust these lessons will help you SOAR and live with true empowerment and happiness!
Big love and magic