Hello lovely readers,
Love. The small things are the big things!
Have you ever been in love? If you have to think about it, that means no. If you are still asking yourself that question, that means no. You really do KNOW if you’ve been in love. There’s really nothing like it in the world.
What do you look for in a partner? Is it a good job? Tall, dark and handsome? Nice car? Good background? Ambition? Good dress sense?
When you got those things, were you still searching for something else in that relationship? did you feel like you had everything? If so, then good for you. In my experience, it’s not until you value the little things, the small things that can make all your troubles go away, that you really find what you’re looking for.
When choosing a partner, we must be selective. We deserve to have the perfect partner who makes us feel like the most special person in the whole world. We were born on this earth to be happy and loved. Look at how we are showered with love when we are born, unconditional, all consuming, can’t be without them love. That should never change, yet somehow over the years we develop fears, insecurities and anxiety about giving our heart to someone or receiving love in return. One heartbreak can affect our whole lives if we do not deal with those emotions.
You must know yourself and what is important to you, or you will lose who you are in a relationship and not be fulfilled. What are your values? Do you value trust, love and happiness? Or a good job, nice car, good looks? (all also good to have, but not a priority.) When your values are aligned with your partner, everything slots into place.
So instead of falling for the person who on the surface has it all, don’t be afraid to dig a little deeper….Fall in love with a person who:
- Isn’t afraid to show their vulnerability
- Will lay down and just stare into your eyes
- And when they do, they can see into your soul
- Loves every single part of you for you
- Wants to know every single thing about you
- Puts your feelings before their own
- Is proud to show you off to everyone in their life
- Talks about you whenever they get chance
- Surprises you with gifts and expressions of love
- Opens their heart to you
- Feels lucky to have you every single minute of every single day
- Misses you every second you’re apart
- Makes you question why you were afraid to fall in love in the first place
- Makes you feel like you can do anything
- Enhances every aspect of who you are
- Is present with you
- Connects with you mentally, spiritually, physically and sexually.
- Makes you feel like you’re the only two people in the world when you’re together
- When you make love, you can feel their whole being.
- Thinks you’re the ONE they’ve always been looking for.
Find that special person, and don’t settle for anything less than your ideal partner, your true love. Understand yourself, and know what you want and deserve from somebody. When you know what you’re looking for, it’s easier to find.