Hello lovely readers,
Green Juice rocks my world!!!
The Green Detoxifier juice is my particular favourite, but by all means try your own variations! Parsley is one of my absolute favourite detox herbs. I love adding it to my morning green juices – gets your digestion moving, reduces bloating and helps to create glowing skin!
I firmly believe that juicing provides the key to unlocking your true radiance, inner glow and energy for truly optimal health. They are part of my morning ritual. I recommend having a juice loaded with veg each morning.
Benefits of juicing:
- Juicing helps you absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. Through poor diet over the years, our digestion has worsened and so we do not absorb the nutrients from our food as well as we should. Cooking our food destroys the enzymes we need to help digestion Juicing gives your body live nutrients so it doesn’t have to work overtime to produce those crucial enzymes.
- Juicing allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. If you are a carb type, you should eat one pound of raw vegetables per 50 pounds of body weight per day. Some people may find eating that many vegetables difficult, but it can be easily accomplished with a quick glass of vegetable juice.
- You can add a wider variety of vegetables in your diet. Many people eat the same vegetable salads every day. This violates the principle of regular food rotation and increases your chance of developing an allergy to a certain food. But with juicing, you can juice a wide variety of vegetables that you may not normally enjoy eating whole.
- Good introduction to Veg. You can get fussy people to have their vegetables without having to eat a plateful of them. A great introduction to veg, without the fuss!
2 Celery sticks
Handful of Parsley
- Slice ingredients and press through the juicer in alternate chunks.
- Serve, and drink immediately.