Spirulina Balls of Delight!
Would you want a snack that provides the most protein you can get? I discovered spirulina a couple of years ago, and unlike some, I wasn’t put off by it’s taste or bright green appearance. It nourishes your body, provides protection for your immune system
Spirulina is a plan based blue-green algae. It has more protein than meat, so it is a fantastic superfood for vegetarians and it is thought to lower stroke and cancer risk.
So, are you somebody that needs instant energy fix? Are you transitioning to a plant based diet? Or do you just want more protein in your body?
These energy bites are delicious, quick to make and delicious too. What more could you want from a snack? I’ve worked on the road for years now, and it is nearly impossible to buy a healthy snack. Your options are pretty much carrot sticks and hummus. Even nuts are always salted. So make your life easier by making these on a Sunday night to prepare you for the week, no matter what your job.
1 cup Cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
1 cup Medjool dates (no other dates give the same texture as Medjool!)
1 tsp Spirulina
1 scoop Arbonne Green Balance (Contact me for further info on this)
1 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
1. Blend Cashews until sufficiently broken up
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix until a ball is formed
3. Add some filtered water to a bowl
4. Wet your hands and form balls with the mixture
5. Roll each ball into some coconut shavings
6. Store in fridge until ready to eat
- Info Room For the purpose of Venture Capital Discounts – What Documents Are Important to Share With Buyers?
- Scanguard Review – Antivirus Protection To get PC, Apple pc and Mobile phones
- Selecting the best VDR Control Solution
- Data Rooms Designed for Investment Financial
- Picking the right Board Application