Hello lovely readers,
Everybody loves a bit of hummus, and this version with sun-dried tomatoes is simply delicious. I kept this one simple instead of adding lots of spices as I usually do and it works perfectly!
- 400g chickpeas
- 2 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 3 tsp tahini
- 4 tbsp olive oil (or keep adding to get your desired texture)
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- Parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp Paprika, for garnish
1. Rinse chickpeas in water and drain well. Add to food processor.
2. Add lemon, sun-dried tomatoes, tahini, garlic & salt. Turn on processor and drizzle in olive oil until you get your desired consistency.
3. Add to serving dish & sprinkle with herbs & spices to your taste
4. Serve with crudités or as an accompaniment to a salad. Or as a little treat – with some sweet potato wedges!